Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Alright, let's get this show on the road, turn around because we forgot something, then take a wrong turn and get a flat tire outside of Peoria.

Basically what we have here is an attempt to get some of the things I think are worth writing down written down. Let's call it a combination archive/notebook. No, wait. Let's not call it that because that's dumb.

Call it my online journal. It's a record that I can keep of my experiences and thoughts as they occur. It's also a way for me to keep my mind active. My aim is to record something of substance here every day. That means I'd better come up with something worthwhile to say every 24 hours or else.

Also: I know the point of putting something on the Internet is usually to get people to look at it, but I really don't care if anyone else besides me ever reads any of this or not. I just figure what's the point of having a diary if it isn't available for your enemies to stumble across and use to blackmail you in a series of zany hijinks and wacky misunderstandings, preferably ones involving banks and monkeys?
No point at all.

1 comment:

  1. First!

    ...What? What do you mean I did it wrong? ...Well you're just going to have to explain it again.
    ...Uh huh. ...Uh huh. ...Oh, I see.
    I'll just say this one doesn't count. It'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete