Friday, March 26, 2010

7 steps to success.

So here's the plan:

1-Save money like Scrooge McDuck.
2-Wait until Athena graduates.
3-Pinch pennies like Mr Krabs.
4-Hope Athena can find a job in Savannah.
5-Hoard money like a survivalist hoards beans.
6-Hope I can find a job in Savannah.
7-Move to Savannah.

That's my to-do list. And it has to be done before Xmas. You'll notice that most of this list involves waiting. I'm terrible at waiting; it feels like nothing's happening. And then suddenly it feels like everything is happening all at once.

The big problem will be the timing. Once I've enough money to cover a deposit and first & last month's blah blah blah, then we've got to have jobs waiting for us before we make the move. It wouldn't be so much a problem if I had a car. But without the ability to commute, things get tricky. But not {Tricky}, which is unfortunate.


No comments:

Post a Comment